Sep. 19, 2011 | Cindy Lee
Ever think about the power of God in your life? Time flies, and I
don’t want to miss seeing it. It’s been a packed several weeks, but I
want to stop and appreciate all that I’ve experienced.
- The ladies at the workshop made solid progress on their decisions – I am so proud of them.
- Led a missions training session about how to be purposeful for God
anywhere, and heard beautiful testimonies of how God draws people to
- Inspired by how majestic He is while on vacation – talking with old
and new friends, jumping down 27 waterfalls (literally!), and seeing the
MilkyWay for the first time in years.
- Reflected on the power of the hope we have, while leading worship
and emcee’ing a weekend of events for my dear friends as they exchanged
vows by the mighty ocean.
- And my parents’ visit reminded me of how I became who I am.
I’m humbled by the abundance in my life.
What’s going on in yours?